domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

France






Well, I love to travel, I like very much… Always I try to travel, because it’s a good way for relaxing and to be revitalized. I like my country; Chile has beautiful places especially in the south of our country in my opinion.  Also I like knows other countries; for our career the historical places and artistic places are suggestive. I hope to know Europe, specifically France. I love the France language, is very nice and the France culture is an important influence for our country.
About France know fine art and literature. They have been important painters and sculptures fundamentals for the history of arts and the cultural live are more different than Chile. It’s one of the most visited places around the world, because they development is very significant is much aspect: economy, technology and culture. The people have economic stability and they can enjoy their live with calm. I would to visit all the historical places and the touristic places like Tour Eiffel and Arc de Triomphe, impressive architectures of this country. I would like to visit Louvre Museum; it was considered one of the most important museums of the world. Louvre museum has an important collection of fine arts, archaeology and decorative arts.
I want, someday to travel to France and study in this place, because the most important pieces of art stay there. Is different to see a photo from internet or in a book of any piece of art that go there and to see the real picture, because we work with the image and the details are fundamentals. I’m not sure if I would like stay there, because I like Chile and I love my family, but I want to travel and know it.  
This is the country that I want to know, what do you think about France?
C:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario