domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Camila Moreno

I like many type of music, but always is rock or sounds more powerful, I like the electric guitar, bass and drums. For many years I only listen gothic music and symphonic metal, but the time past and today I appreciate different artist, bands and songs. Today I listen Chilean music too, this is new for me, a few days ago my little sister (16 years ago) created a archive with music in my netbook and I coming to listen all the songs, some of them were reggaeton and a disgusted totally, but she had others songs like Soda Stereo or Los Tres. But I found a song of Camila Moreno a Chilean artist, she is 23 years ago and I coming to compose music to 17 years ago, she is a folklorist and her song has an important social and poetic contain.
The song Millones is my favorite song of her and the song talk about the injustice, monopoly and the abuse of power over people. Millones talk about the manipulation of many people through the pharmaceutical industry and in general the people can’t make anything about that, because we stay into the machine and is very difficult to swim opposed to it. Camila Moreno and this song try chance our mentality and don’t permit the injustice and abuse. She doesn’t have fear to talk about her song her feeling and her thought. The chorus of Millones said: “Quieren millones de almas en su cuenta, millones de represas en la tierra”, it is very clear and her song is a social denunciation.
This song is special for me, because the lyric of her is powerful, I felt struck for the strong social contain.




Please listen it…


2 comentarios:

  1. I listen Camila Moreno too since a year ago. She have a powerful presence on live.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know much about her music, I will check. But I like that your song is from a chilean musician.


    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar