viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

A Perfect Day



Well, this is a beautiful song, I listen it many times but I didn’t know the singer and the artists that appear in the video are interesting, in particular David Bowie, he is a fantastic singer, he is an important figure in the music. The lyric of the song is peaceful; I like it, because I feel so calm and placid. Maybe I didn’t go to zoo because I don’t like the animals shut up in a cage, but I like the cinema and movies. I like parks and to go for a walk, walk for the grass and enjoy the nature. In general the idea of a perfect day for this song is nice, but my perfect day is near of the beach, I love the sea and sand or in some place with threes and glass near of river or lake, I like the nature and specially the water, because Santiago is a place so gray and oppressive. A day away of Santiago is a refreshing day. I spend my perfect day with my family; they are a fantastic people, very nice people. They love the nature too, and they like to go a walk or stay in a forest. They like camping and enjoy the animals and threes. We can go to the beach and walk for shore. Then we can eat in some place looking the sea… Or maybe spend our perfect day camping in a forest near of the river and swim into the water or to go a walk at dusk with them. 


But every day can be a perfect day, is not necessary go out the city or some nature place. Each day can be perfect day, this only depend of our disposition.    

3 comentarios:

  1. is true, every day can be a perfect day... but always there is somethings that can make it a little more especial

    regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your last lines are so hopeful!!
    I like camping too. Is very funny.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I too love the camping! As a good beaver!! xD

    ResponderEliminar