viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Pefect job

The people in general don’t enjoy this job, because many times they don’t have a choice. People need any job and they take any opportunity that present of them. Not all the people can study some career that like them, sometimes they should study a short career and coming to work immediately, for example, when any person have a baby, he/she need money and take any job although this didn’t like it, because is a effort for baby. Many jobs are tidies and bored, they pay so badly and the people have a hard work, many times worker go to the job all week and the weekend too. This is very sadly; the people don’t have time for this family and for make other activities more interesting for them.
A less percentage of people have a good job or a job that like it. They studied some career or many they learn some trade and enjoy this job, because they had the option of choice their jobs and this is a good point; to work in a place nice with good partners, doing the thing that do you want. Although the salary maybe don’t be very much, when we make that we want do, the day is happier.
I want work in a job related with my career. I have had many jobs like selling food of dogs and other animals. Now I work in a supermarket like packager, is a temporal job and is very easy. But in the future (near future) I’ll work as researcher in the areas like Chilean republican art or Chilean colonial art. I would like to be teacher maybe or to learn to people interested about the art. This job satisfied me; because I would be exercise my career and this make me feel good and developed.



*-*

5 comentarios:

  1. I think that everyone in this class wants the same job that you chose, maybe we'll fight for the quotas jajajaj

    About Chilean Republican Art, i think is very interesting, with Guadalupe i've discover something that actually i did'n knew.

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like have some class with you! maybe something about your speciality, the mystic eros..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sometimes the circumstances obligate to the people to take any job and the people are very unhappy, if all the people could choose, the people would be happier.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. in that times can chosee is as a privilege, is very sad that we see how many people seem as forced to the unhappiness

    ResponderEliminar
  5. If you accept me in your classes, I could accept you in my project ^^U

    ResponderEliminar