viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

News




The most important new for this year, in my opinion, was the earthquake of February, 27. The earthquake removed the earth and also our mind. The earthquake was a catastrophic experience for the country and all the people since north to south of Chile felt the desperation, because many people have some relation with someone in the affected zone. Nobody could be indifferent about the earthquake and for many weeks this new was a most important issue for the media. Day and night the journalists were informing about the advances for the fallen building and the disappear people. Through twitter, facebook and other social network people use it for communicate and search the disappear people.

The issue was dramatic. But the media overdramatized more still. The power of media is incredible; the people follow them and believe them, but they didn’t think that maybe the media can manipulate the information and only they can show one part of the complete information. I have seen the News and I have read the paper, but also I think the media don’t say the entire true about certain thing, especially politics things. And this issue is a global condition, because not only in our country we don’t know all the information. In other countries the corruption is serious. For example, the people with more power and money can make to shut up any media. Maybe isn’t convenient that we know the entire true and is easier keep us drowsy, because this way they can manipulate us.

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you. This event was very special for the peoples and the press. It was an situation outstanding.
    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I talked in my blog about the same subject, but from a different point of view.
    I must say but your point of view likes me, and I think the same about the manipulation of the information. It is a terrible situation.

    ResponderEliminar