viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Radiohead in Chile







Hello everybody!

Today I’ll write about a great experience, it’s Radiohead Concert. In November, 2008 I stayed in the University when a partner talks me about the Radiohead in Chile; it was really incredible because I never thought something like that… I decided got to the concert because I think is a great band and I like very much your music. I’m really excited. The concert was March, 27th in 2009 in Pista Atlética del Estadio Nacional. I'm going to some friends and us want a lot of time for to come in the place. Many people stay here one day after! They sleeping out the Estadio Nacional waiting the Concert and they wish have the first place for this. Many people bought the most expensive ticket waiting stay near of the group. I bought a cheaper ticket, but even so it was some expensive. When we could to come in the Estadio Nacional we run fast for stay near the stage. Finally my friends and me choose for stayed in a stands and we saw the Concert very far away, anyway it was unforgettable.

The support band of Radiohead was Kraftwerk, a Germany group of electronic music, I like this group too, but in general the people were coming to scream some stupid thing because they want very eagerly the principal group. But I think Kraftwerk is an interesting band very important for develop of electronic music. Twenty minutes before, Radiohead its coming to play, I scream and sing, I really like and enjoying this concert. Visually it was fascinated; the light effects were very attractive and Thom Yorke is a great singer…

This concert was really amazing!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi,

    I don't know very well Radiohead, they confused me, because every disc is different, so i can't follow them i know a few songs but they are almost a mistery for me.

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Radiohead (L)

    I went to the two concert, and was great! =D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my god! Radiohead I love! but I dont had money to go to the concert :(.
    Great photo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember the colective hysteria (in Teoría, at least), because come to Chile Radiohead.
    And a few speculations about a Esthetic's teacher who probably would go to the concert xDD

    I'm not a fan of Radiohead, but I heard was an unforgettable experience.

    See you soon, miss de Subercaseaux! ^^

    ResponderEliminar