viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Viviana's blog

Well, today I’m going to write about a particular blog, but I think that every blog had some special, because every person is special and we write on the blog our opinions and our tastes. But I must choose one blog, because is the work. In particular I like the Viviana’s blog, because I considerer happy and colorful. I don’t know very much to Viviana, but I had seemed when a radiant person and lovely and her blog is like her personality, I think. I like the color of the template of her blog, orange, very bright and I believe that Viviana likes cat, because her image of her profile is a white cat and I love cat too…  I like the order of blog and his brilliant color, on my blog the color are some dark and dull, because I like of this way, but always is interesting look for another tastes and comparer it. Maybe for his point I choose the Viviana’s blog, because are different types of blog and reflected different kind of act. Another point about her blogs is her responsibility, because she had written each task and this make me think about her like a responsible person.   
My favorite post by the Viviana’s blog is “Rock made it by the woman”.  First, because I like the music made for women, like Patty Smith, a singular punk woman from the 70th, I love the song “Horses” for this singer and she is very powerful. I like Björk too, I really I love her music, I consider a great composer, a fantastic and mystical singer. In this post Viviana wrote about The Runaways and I didn’t know about them, but for this post I know them and they are really interesting.   
About to improve her blog, I think it’s fine and I don’t have any criticism. Finally when I had seen the Viviana’s blog I think in Björk, maybe for my favorite post about Rock made it by the woman…   




=:3

2 comentarios:

  1. Björk rocks!! I love her too.

    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Like you, I think we can found some particulars things which talk about the person who writing it.

    ResponderEliminar